CSGOEmpire is our favorite CSGO Gambling Site due to the huge amount of CSGO skins in their withdraw section
CSGORoll is a very good CSGO Gambling Site because it can be used by players all over the world
CSGO500 is a huge CSGO and Crypto Casino that offers many cool games like Slots, Blackjack, Roulette and more
Duelbits is a Crypto and CSGO Gambling Website. The site is licensed in Curacao and offers a variety of games.
CSGOPolygon was one of the first CSGO Gambling Sites. You can play Roulette, Crash and many more games here
Gamdom is a CSGO and Crypto Gambling Site that offers many games including Blackjack, Roulette and more
No Code 🙁
Find the best CS:GO Gambling Sites on CSGOHowl, our trusted partner. Learn more about CS:GO Gambling & Betting
- CSGORoll – Our favorite CSGO Gambling Site. CSGORoll offers tons of cool games including Crash, Roulette, Plinko, Dice, Case Opening, Case Battles, Upgrade, Coinflip, and more. Players can deposit and withdraw instantly using CSGO skins. Their store is always filled with good-looking skins.
- CSGOEmpire – The most trusted and well-known CSGO Gambling Site. Famous for its CSGO themed Roulette game, CSGOEmpire has become the leading gambling website in the CSGO scene. Out of all CSGO Gambling Sites, CSGOEmpire offers the best variety of CSGO skins, you can get everything you wish for in their skin store.
- CSGO500 – After its launch in 2016, CSGO500 became very popular amongst CSGO Gamblers due to its Wheel of Fortune game. Moreover, CSGO500 is a licensed Casino that allows players to enjoy games like Blackjack, Roulette, Crash, and many different slot machines. You can withdraw CSGO skins, crypto, steam games or gift cards.
- Duelbits – Duelbits is a trusted Crypto Casino that also allows players to withdraw and deposit CSGO skins. We like the site because of their huge variety of games, especially Live Games like Blackjack and Monopoly are tons of fun. Moreover, you can also play classics like Crash and Roulette on Duelbits.
- CSGOPolygon – CSGOPolygon was one of the first CSGO Gambling Sites. Nowadays, the site is pretty small compared to big sites like CSGOEmpire, CSGORoll, or CSGO500. There are only very few CSGO skins in their store. However, CSGOPolygon does offer a good variety of games including Crash, Roulette, Slots, Dice, Live Games, and many more.
- Gamdom – Gamdom is a trusted and licensed CSGO Gambling Site that launched in 2016 in the early days of CSGO Gambling. It used to be one of the biggest CSGO Gambling Sites, nowadays other sites attract more players. Furthermore, Gamdom also shifted more towards the Crypto scene within the last years and away from CSGO.
- CSGOLuck – CSGOLuck is a brand-new CSGO Gambling Site with 6 cool games: Crash, Roulette, Coinflip, Mines, Case Opening and Case Battle. Furthermore, the site offers 4 free Welcome Cases to new players. To open the free Welcome Cases, make sure to use our code “CSGOGAMBLING” in the rewards tab.
- DatDrop – DatDrop is the most trusted CSGO Case Opening out there. You can open cases, play Case Battle, Upgrade and a cool unique game called Battle Royale. Battle Royale is super risky and you are unlikely to win. But if you manage to win, you are going to win a lot. You can withdraw CSGO skins over Waxpeer or cryptos (Ethereum or Litecoin).
- CSGOJoker – CSGOJoker is a site where CSGO players can vote for their favorite gambling sites. Furthermore, users can complete tasks to earn XP which will help them climb the leaderboard. If you finish the month in the Top 3 of the leaderboard, you get coins. After that, you can use those coins to withdraw cool CSGO items like AK, AWP or M4 skins.
- CSGOHowl – CSGOHowl is the most trusted list of CSGO Gambling Sites that you can find on the internet. We are really happy to have them as a reliable partner.
Find Trusted CSGO Casinos To Gamble Your Skins
There are many great CSGO Gambling Sites that you can use to risk your CSGO skins for a chance to win better skins. But you should be careful, you have to be at least 18 years old to access CSGO Gambling Sites. Furthermore, you always have to keep in mind that you have a high chance of losing your money or your skins. Therefore, we suggest you only play with money (or skins) that you afford to lose. Moreover, there are tons of scam websites, that are going to try to steal your steam account login or your items. By only playing on the Top 10 CSGO Gambling Sites that still work in 2022 you can avoid lots of trouble. Every gambling website on our list is legally allowed to offer gambling services to users in certain countries. Some countries have banned CSGO Gambling, the United States for example.
CSGO Gambling Games
There are many different CSGO Gambling Sites out there that offer different game modes that you can play. If you are interested in betting your CSGO skins, you are going to like some games more than others. Below you can see a complete overview of all the different CSGO Gambling Games. Make sure to choose a game that you like before you start playing and only bet what you can afford to lose. Some games have a higher house edge than other games. For example, Case Opening has the highest house edge by far, at least on most sites. Crash and Roulette have around 5% house edge, Coinflip has a 3% commission on most sites. Usually, you can deposit and withdraw CSGO skins without paying extra fees. If you would like to deposit cash or Crypto, some sites take a small fee.
Case Opening – Unbox CSGO Skins
Case Opening is a game where you open cases like the ones that you can open in CSGO. The odds to get something good are way higher on CSGO Case Opening Sites than they are on official CSGO cases. Good Case Opening Sites allow you to withdraw real CSGO skins to your inventory. Furthermore, you can open cases against other players in a so-called “Case Battle”. Case Battles work like this: You and another player open the same cases and the same amount of cases. Whoever gets more expensive skins in total, wins the whole Case Battle. That means, that you can almost make twice as much profit compared to just opening the cases for yourself. However, you can also lose everything which is really risky. On the other hand, many players are looking for the thrill of Case Battles.
Crash – How To Play Crash
CSGO Crash is a fun game mode where you will see a graph or a multiplier rising. You can bet any amount you want and you should press “Cashout” when you want to take your profits. If you don’t take your profits before the graph crashes, you will lose the amount that you have bet. Playing Crash is a thrilling gambling experience. But some players lose a lot because they don’t cash out in time. Therefore, you should always make sure to use the auto cash-out function. You can select a certain multiplier that you want to cash out at automatically. In the unlucky case that you lose your internet connection while playing Crash, the auto cash-out function can save you. Furthermore, you should always know your limits and never play Crash gambling with more than you can afford to lose.
Roulette – Red, Black Or Green?
CSGO Roulette is the community’s favorite gambling game. You can exchange your CSGO skins for coins on Roulette sites. You can bet on black, red, or green. Red and black give you *2 payouts and green is less likely to hit, but if you hit it will payout *14, which makes betting on green risky but rewarding. The simplified version of regular Roulette is highly popular amongst CSGO gamblers due to its thrilling character. Furthermore, you can get high wins with moderate risk and play it with or against friends, which makes it even more fun. Back in the early days of CSGO Gambling, sites like CSGODouble only had one game mode: CSGO Roulette. There was a very popular script that many developers used to start their own CSGO Gambling Site. As a result, most CSGO Gambling Sites that launched in 2016 only offered Roulette as their only game.
Jackpot – Win Expensive CSGO Skins
CSGO Jackpot is a game mode where the winner gets everything. You can deposit skins or coins into the Jackpot, the more you bet, the higher your chances. A random animation decides who is going to win the Jackpot and get everything. This game mode is lots of fun but also very risky. There are only very few Jackpot Sites left, most of them use coins. We suggest you play other high-risk games if you are looking for the same thrill that Jackpot offers. The remaining Jackpot Sites only have very few players left, which is bad and causes low Jackpots. Sadly, the true CSGO Jackpot experience is dead, since sites like CSGOJackpot.com and CSGOShuffle.com shut down. We suggest you play Plinko on CSGORoll instead.
Good and bad CSGO Gambling Sites
What is the difference between a good and a bad CSGO Gambling Site? Good CSGO Gambling Sites have nice and fair game modes like Roulette, Crash, Betting, Case Opening and Jackpot. They have low fees, many withdrawal options, and host CSGO skin giveaways. A good site should be available in English and offer CSGO skins for withdraw. Bad sites only offer Crypto withdraws or have high fees. Good sites have fast customer support and many mods in chat that can help you with questions. Bad sites don’t have active chat moderation and slow customer support.
CSGO Betting and CSGO Gambling – The Difference
The difference between CSGO Gambling and CSGO Betting is pretty simple: CSGO Gambling is basically any Casino Game, like Crash, Coinflip, Roulette, or Jackpot, some sites also offer Blackjack and Slots. CSGO Betting is betting on the outcome of professional CSGO matches. For example, if Faze Clan plays against Fnatic, you could bet some coins on Fnatic and if they win you get more coins, if they lose you lose the coins that you have bet. Betting is a good way to get nice skins for your inventory, but you need to have lots of knowledge about the current CSGO pro scene, which teams are good and which teams are bad and so on.
Overview Of Big CSGO Gambling & Betting Sites
Below you can find a list of all the big CSGO Sites that offer gambling and/or betting for players all over the world. Furthermore, we give a short description for every site so you can get an idea of what the website is about. By clicking on the name of the site, you get redirected to the page and you also get a free bonus to start playing.
- CSGORoll – The biggest CSGO Gambling Site, open for players all over the world and many great games
- CSGOEmpire – Most well-known and trusted CSGO Roulette Site, huge variety of skins and used by many big CSGO Traders
- CSGO500 – Huge Crypto and CSGO online casino, many great games and a huge variety of withdraw options including gift cards, Skins and Crypto
- Duelbits – Online casino based in and licensed by the government of Curacao. You can withdraw CSGO Skins, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum or Dogecoin
- Gamdom – Started in 2016, Gamdom is one of the most trusted CSGO Gambling websites. You can withdraw Crypto or CSGO Skins and play many cool games.
- CSGOPolygon – One of the first CSGO Gambling Sites. Cool games like Crash, Roulette, Dice, Betting, Slots and Blackjack. Also licensed in Curacao like most other CSGO Sites.
The Shift Towards Crypto Gambling
Recently, many CSGO gambling sites have also become crypto gambling sites. For example, Gamdom and Duelbits offer both CSGO gambling and crypto gambling. Rollbit has switched completely and now offers crypto gambling only. Other sites such as CSGOEmpire continue to focus on CSGO gambling but offer the option to deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies as an alternative. This makes sense since many CSGO players already buy and sell their skins using cryptocurrencies anyway. With the option of depositing cryptocurrencies and paying out CSGO skins, many CSGO gambling sites are also suitable as marketplaces for buying skins. Of course, this also works the other way around if you want to sell your CSGO skins for cryptocurrency.
Frequently Asked Questions about CSGO Gambling
CSGOEmpire is the best CSGO gambling site. The site is trusted since 2016 and licensed to offer gambling services to users all over the world by the government of Curacao.
Yes, there are still numerous CSGO gambling sites! To find a site that fits your needs, check out our list of trusted CSGO gambling sites.
This depends on your location. If you live in the US, the Netherlands, France, or Australia, CSGO gambling sites aren’t legal. However, if you live in Canada or some European countries, CSGO online gambling is most likely legal in your country. If you are unsure, read the terms and conditions of the gambling site you wish to play on.
Yes, you can still open cases in CSGO and you can gamble your CSGO skins on several CSGO gambling sites. Those websites are not affiliated with Steam or Valve.
Basically, you just deposit your CSGO skins on a gambling site. After that, you can place your bets on Roulette, Crash or whatever gambling game you like. If you win something, you can exchange your coins for cool CSGO skins.
CSGO gambling can be fun, but it is not a safe way to make money. In most cases, you are going to lose your CSGO skins or your money. Therefore, only bet what you can afford to lose.
Yes, CSGOEmpire is legit. The site is operated by Moonrail Limited B.V., Fransche Bloemweg 4, Curaçao (Company Registration No. 148182). The company is licensed and regulated by the laws of Curaçao under license number 8048/JAZ. If you have any legal problems with CSGOEmpire, you can contact their support, they will be happy to assist you.
No, online gambling is prohibited in the US. However, Case Opening is not considered online gambling. Therefore, most CSGO Case Opening Sites are open for players from the US. Furthermore, CSGORoll also accepts users from the USA, due to it only offering CSGO skins for withdraw.
You should never see CSGO gambling as a way to make money. Of course, you can win some money short-term. But long-term you are never going to make profit.
We are a young team of gamers, developers, entrepreneurs and semi-professional CSGO players. Our goal is to make finding trustworthy CSGO Gambling Sites easier for everyone. Furthermore, we are not only interested in gambling, but also actively play CSGO. It is important for us, that we make sure that gambling doesn’t become an addiction. That’s why we only view gambling as a way to have some fun and not as a way to make money. If you suffer from gambling addiction, make sure to check out BeGambleAware.org and take a break. You can also use the self-exclusion features that most sites provide. If a website doesn’t offer manual self-exclusion, you can always write their support and ask them to lock your account.
If you would like to play CSGO with us, make sure to join our Faceit CSGO team. You can also follow us on Twitter and join our Discord server to chat, play CSGO and post your gambling wins and losses. We would love to connect with our users, place some bets together and win some CSGO matches.