CSGOEmpire is our favorite CS2 Gambling Site due to the huge amount of CS2 skins in their withdraw section
CSGORoll is a very good CS2 Gambling Site because it can be used by players all over the world
CSGO500 is a huge CS2 and Crypto Casino that offers many cool games like Slots, Blackjack, Roulette and more
Duelbits is a Crypto and CS2 Gambling Website. The site is licensed in Curacao and offers a variety of games.
CSGOPolygon was one of the first CS2 Gambling Sites. You can play Roulette, Crash and many more games here
Gamdom is a CS2 and Crypto Gambling Site that offers many games including Blackjack, Roulette and more
Find the best CS2 Gambling Sites on CSGOHowl, our trusted partner. Learn more about CS2 Gambling & Betting
Find many new CS2 Gambling Sites on CS2Players.com
Learn more about CS2 gambling and CS2 betting on CS2Dragon.com
- CSGORoll – Our favorite CS2 Gambling Site. CS2Roll offers tons of cool games including Crash, Roulette, Plinko, Dice, Case Opening, Case Battles, Upgrade, Coinflip, and more. Players can deposit and withdraw instantly using CS2 skins. Their store is always filled with good-looking skins.
- CSGOEmpire – The most trusted and well-known CS2 Gambling Site. Famous for its CS2 themed Roulette game, CSGOEmpire has become the leading gambling website in the CS2 scene. Out of all CS2 Gambling Sites, CSGOEmpire offers the best variety of skins, you can get everything you wish for in their skin store.
- CSGO500 – After its launch in 2016, CSGO500 became very popular amongst CS2 Gamblers due to its Wheel of Fortune game. Moreover, CSGO500 is a licensed Casino that allows players to enjoy games like Blackjack, Roulette, Crash, and many different slot machines. You can withdraw skins, crypto, steam games or gift cards.
- Duelbits – Duelbits is a trusted Crypto Casino that also allows players to withdraw and deposit CS2 skins. We like the site because of their huge variety of games, especially Live Games like Blackjack and Monopoly are tons of fun. Moreover, you can also play classics like Crash and Roulette on Duelbits.
- CSGOPolygon – CSGOPolygon was one of the first CS2 Gambling Sites. Nowadays, the site is pretty small compared to big sites like CSGOEmpire, CSGORoll, or CSGO500. There are only very few CS2 skins in their store. However, CSGOPolygon does offer a good variety of games including Crash, Roulette, Slots, Dice, Live Games, and many more.
- Gamdom – Gamdom is a trusted and licensed CS2 Gambling Site that launched in 2016 in the early days of CS2 Gambling. It used to be one of the biggest CS2 Gambling Sites, nowadays other sites attract more players. Furthermore, Gamdom also shifted more towards the Crypto scene within the last years and away from CS2.
- CSGOLuck – CSGOLuck is a brand-new CS2 Gambling Site with 6 cool games: Crash, Roulette, Coinflip, Mines, Case Opening and Case Battle. Furthermore, the site offers 4 free Welcome Cases to new players. To open the free Welcome Cases, make sure to use our code “CSGOGAMBLING” in the rewards tab.
- DatDrop – DatDrop is the most trusted CS2 Case Opening out there. You can open cases, play Case Battle, Upgrade and a cool unique game called Battle Royale. Battle Royale is super risky and you are unlikely to win. But if you manage to win, you are going to win a lot. You can withdraw CS2 skins over Waxpeer or cryptos (Ethereum or Litecoin).
- CS2Dragon – CS2Dragon is a site where CS2 players can vote for their favorite gambling sites. Furthermore, users can complete tasks to earn XP which will help them climb the leaderboard. If you finish the month in the Top 3 of the leaderboard, you get coins. After that, you can use those coins to withdraw cool CS2 items like AK, AWP or M4 skins.
- CSGOHowl – CSGOHowl is the most trusted list of CS2 Gambling Sites that you can find on the internet. We are really happy to have them as a reliable partner.
- CS2Players – CS2Players delivers an in depth guide on CS2 gambling and CS2 gambling sites.
Find Trusted CS2 Casinos To Gamble Your Skins
There are many great CS2 Gambling Sites that you can use to risk your CS2 skins for a chance to win better skins. But you should be careful, you have to be at least 18 years old to access CS2 Gambling Sites. Furthermore, you always have to keep in mind that you have a high chance of losing your money or your skins. Therefore, we suggest you only play with money (or skins) that you afford to lose. Moreover, there are tons of scam websites, that are going to try to steal your steam account login or your items. By only playing on the Top 10 CS2 Gambling Sites that still work in 2023 you can avoid lots of trouble. Every gambling website on our list is legally allowed to offer gambling services to users in certain countries. Some countries have banned CS2 Gambling, the United States for example.
CS2 Gambling Games
There are many different CS2 Gambling Sites out there that offer different game modes that you can play. If you are interested in betting your CS2 skins, you are going to like some games more than others. Below you can see a complete overview of all the different CS2 Gambling Games. Make sure to choose a game that you like before you start playing and only bet what you can afford to lose. Some games have a higher house edge than other games. For example, Case Opening has the highest house edge by far, at least on most sites. Crash and Roulette have around 5% house edge, Coinflip has a 3% commission on most sites. Usually, you can deposit and withdraw CS2 skins without paying extra fees. If you would like to deposit cash or Crypto, some sites take a small fee.
Case Opening – Unbox CS2 Skins
Case Opening is a game where you open cases like the ones that you can open in CS2. The odds to get something good are way higher on CS2 Case Opening Sites than they are on official CS2 cases. Good Case Opening Sites allow you to withdraw real CS2 skins to your inventory. Furthermore, you can open cases against other players in a so-called “Case Battle”. Case Battles work like this: You and another player open the same cases and the same amount of cases. Whoever gets more expensive skins in total, wins the whole Case Battle. That means, that you can almost make twice as much profit compared to just opening the cases for yourself. However, you can also lose everything which is really risky. On the other hand, many players are looking for the thrill of Case Battles.
Crash – How To Play Crash
CS2 Crash is a fun game mode where you will see a graph or a multiplier rising. You can bet any amount you want and you should press “Cashout” when you want to take your profits. If you don’t take your profits before the graph crashes, you will lose the amount that you have bet. Playing Crash is a thrilling gambling experience. But some players lose a lot because they don’t cash out in time. Therefore, you should always make sure to use the auto cash-out function. You can select a certain multiplier that you want to cash out at automatically. In the unlucky case that you lose your internet connection while playing Crash, the auto cash-out function can save you. Furthermore, you should always know your limits and never play Crash gambling with more than you can afford to lose.
Roulette – Red, Black Or Green?
CS2 Roulette is the community’s favorite gambling game. You can exchange your CS2 skins for coins on Roulette sites. You can bet on black, red, or green. Red and black give you *2 payouts and green is less likely to hit, but if you hit it will payout *14, which makes betting on green risky but rewarding. The simplified version of regular Roulette is highly popular amongst CS2 gamblers due to its thrilling character. Furthermore, you can get high wins with moderate risk and play it with or against friends, which makes it even more fun. Back in the early days of CS2 Gambling, sites like CSGODouble only had one game mode: CS2 Roulette. There was a very popular script that many developers used to start their own CS2 Gambling Site. As a result, most CS2 Gambling Sites that launched in 2016 only offered Roulette as their only game.
Jackpot – Win Expensive CS2 Skins
CS2 Jackpot is a game mode where the winner gets everything. You can deposit skins or coins into the Jackpot, the more you bet, the higher your chances. A random animation decides who is going to win the Jackpot and get everything. This game mode is lots of fun but also very risky. There are only very few Jackpot Sites left, most of them use coins. We suggest you play other high-risk games if you are looking for the same thrill that Jackpot offers. The remaining Jackpot Sites only have very few players left, which is bad and causes low Jackpots. Sadly, the true CS2 Jackpot experience is dead, since sites like CSGOJackpot.com and CSGOShuffle.com shut down. We suggest you play Plinko on CSGORoll instead.
Good and bad CS2 Gambling Sites
What is the difference between a good and a bad CS2 Gambling Site? Good CS2 Gambling Sites have nice and fair game modes like Roulette, Crash, Betting, Case Opening and Jackpot. They have low fees, many withdrawal options, and host CS2 skin giveaways. A good site should be available in English and offer CS2 skins for withdraw. Bad sites only offer Crypto withdraws or have high fees. Good sites have fast customer support and many mods in chat that can help you with questions. Bad sites don’t have active chat moderation and slow customer support.
CS2 Betting and CS2 Gambling – The Difference
The difference between CS2 Gambling and CS2 Betting is pretty simple: CS2 Gambling is basically any Casino Game, like Crash, Coinflip, Roulette, or Jackpot, some sites also offer Blackjack and Slots. CS2 Betting is betting on the outcome of professional CS2 matches. For example, if Faze Clan plays against Fnatic, you could bet some coins on Fnatic and if they win you get more coins, if they lose you lose the coins that you have bet. Betting is a good way to get nice skins for your inventory, but you need to have lots of knowledge about the current CS2 pro scene, which teams are good and which teams are bad and so on.
Overview Of Big CS2 Gambling & Betting Sites
Below you can find a list of all the big CS2 Sites that offer gambling and/or betting for players all over the world. Furthermore, we give a short description for every site so you can get an idea of what the website is about. By clicking on the name of the site, you get redirected to the page and you also get a free bonus to start playing.
- CSGORoll – The biggest CS2 Gambling Site, open for players all over the world and many great games
- CSGOEmpire – Most well-known and trusted CS2 Roulette Site, huge variety of skins and used by many big CS2 Traders
- CSGO500 – Huge Crypto and CS2 online casino, many great games and a huge variety of withdraw options including gift cards, Skins and Crypto
- Duelbits – Online casino based in and licensed by the government of Curacao. You can withdraw CS2 Skins, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum or Dogecoin
- Gamdom – Started in 2016, Gamdom is one of the most trusted CS2 Gambling websites. You can withdraw Crypto or CS2 Skins and play many cool games.
- CSGOPolygon – One of the first CS2 Gambling Sites. Cool games like Crash, Roulette, Dice, Betting, Slots and Blackjack. Also licensed in Curacao like most other CS2 Sites.
The Shift Towards Crypto Gambling
Recently, many CS2 gambling sites have also become crypto gambling sites. For example, Gamdom and Duelbits offer both CS2 gambling and crypto gambling. Rollbit has switched completely and now offers crypto gambling only. Other sites such as CSGOEmpire continue to focus on CS2 gambling but offer the option to deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies as an alternative. This makes sense since many CS2 players already buy and sell their skins using cryptocurrencies anyway. With the option of depositing cryptocurrencies and paying out CS2 skins, many CS2 gambling sites are also suitable as marketplaces for buying skins. Of course, this also works the other way around if you want to sell your CS2 skins for cryptocurrency.
Frequently Asked Questions about CS2 Gambling
CSGOEmpire is the best CS2 gambling site. The site is trusted since 2016 and licensed to offer gambling services to users all over the world by the government of Curacao.
Yes, there are still numerous CS2 gambling sites! To find a site that fits your needs, check out our list of trusted CS2 gambling sites.
This depends on your location. If you live in the US, the Netherlands, France, or Australia, CS2 gambling sites aren’t legal. However, if you live in Canada or some European countries, CS2 online gambling is most likely legal in your country. If you are unsure, read the terms and conditions of the gambling site you wish to play on.
Yes, you can still open cases in CS2 and you can gamble your CS2 skins on several CS2 gambling sites. Those websites are not affiliated with Steam or Valve.
Basically, you just deposit your CS2 skins on a gambling site. After that, you can place your bets on Roulette, Crash or whatever gambling game you like. If you win something, you can exchange your coins for cool CS2 skins.
CS2 gambling can be fun, but it is not a safe way to make money. In most cases, you are going to lose your CS2 skins or your money. Therefore, only bet what you can afford to lose.
Yes, CSGOEmpire is legit. The site is operated by Moonrail Limited B.V., Fransche Bloemweg 4, Curaçao (Company Registration No. 148182). The company is licensed and regulated by the laws of Curaçao under license number 8048/JAZ. If you have any legal problems with CSGOEmpire, you can contact their support, they will be happy to assist you.
No, online gambling is prohibited in the US. However, Case Opening is not considered online gambling. Therefore, most CS2 Case Opening Sites are open for players from the US. Furthermore, CSGORoll also accepts users from the USA, due to it only offering CS2 skins for withdraw.
You should never see CS2 gambling as a way to make money. Of course, you can win some money short-term. But long-term you are never going to make profit.
Provably Fair CS2 Gambling Sites
Provably fair CS2 Gambling Sites are online platforms that allow players to wager on the outcome of Counter-Strike: 2 (CS2) matches using in-game items, such as skins. Furthermore, players can play various casino games like Roulette, Coinflip, Crash, or even Blackjack on these websites. These sites use cryptographic techniques to ensure that the outcome of each wager is determined randomly and cannot be manipulated by the site operator or any other party.
One of the main benefits of playing on a provably fair CS2 gambling site is that it allows players to have confidence in the fairness of the games they are playing. This is especially important in the world of online gambling, where trust is a major concern for many players. By using provably fair systems, these sites are able to demonstrate to players that the games they offer are truly random and unbiased.
There are many provably fair CS2 Gambling Sites available to players. Some of the most popular ones include:
It’s important to keep in mind that while these sites are designed to be provably fair, it’s always a good idea to do your own research and only play on reputable sites. This can help you avoid any potential scams or fraud.
In summary, provably fair CS2 Gambling Sites are a great way for players to enjoy wagering on their favorite game while also having confidence in the fairness of the games they are playing. There are many reputable sites to choose from, so be sure to do your research and find one that meets your needs.