The following information is the Terms of Service of the website, CSGOGambling (https://csgogambling.net/), and all other sub-domains.
– csgogambling.net – the “site” or “website” or “CSGOGambling” or “csgogambling.net” or “CSGOGambling.net”
– Owners of csgogambling.net – the “owners” or “we” or “us” or “our”
– Any individual, company, or other organization accessing or using our site csgogambling.net – the “user” or “visitor” or “you”
– The Terms of Service laid out within this page – the “terms” or “terms of service”
– All text, information, graphics, images, audio, video, other material and data on csgogambling.net – the “content”
Agreement with Terms of Service
By accessing our site, you are agreeing with and accepting our terms of service. The use of our site creates an agreement of the terms of service without any additions, removals, or modifications.
CSGOGambling is not responsible for any content on other websites than csgogambling.net. Our site has many external links to third-party websites, many of which provide gambling services. This site has no control over third-party websites, and is not responsible or liable for any content, products, or any other materials available on these third-party websites.
We may update the site and our terms of service at any time without notice. Users can not hold the site, the company or the owners responsible for any damages or losses related to the content or to the links on csgogambling.net. Some of the sites on our list are gambling sites and you may use them at your own risk. We are not responsible if you lose money or CS:GO skins on those sites, if you decide to gamble you do it at your own risk.
Compliance with local laws
It is the users (your) responsibility to make sure that using csgogambling.net complies with your local laws. Some countries have banned CS:GO Gambling and everything related to it. If your country doesn’t allow CS:GO Gambling, CS:GO Trading, CS:GO Investing, CS:GO Betting or anything else CS:GO related, you should not visit any third-party site listed on our site. However you can still use CSGOGambling, if this complies with your local laws.